Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Areas of Oz Brewing LTD Financial Statements I am having difficulties understanding


The areas I am having difficulties understanding in the Financial Statement would be:
  1. Why for the last three years did ‘Oz Brewing LTD’ make a loss?
  2. Why are there more Expenses than Revenues?
  3. What is ‘Diluted Earnings per Share’?
  4. What is the Subsidiaries Companies for ‘Oz Brewing Limited’?
  5.  What does ‘Consolidated’ mean in regards to the Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Changes of Equity?
  6. What was the difference between 2011 and 2012?
  7. Why did the company make a profit in 2011?
  8. Why did the company make a loss in 2012 through to 2014?
  9. Does my company have the Comprehensive Profit / (Loss) for the year broken down or is it just one figure?

Then when I read the 2014 to 2011 Annual Reports for Oz Brewing Limited I was able to answer my questions. The answers to my questions are in the above Oz Brewing Limited History section.  

No comments:

Post a Comment